Share this page
Our goal is to provide you the solutions necessary for you to complete your projects on-time and within budget, while minimizing the environmental impact. Products and services are provided by Marathon Waste Transfer, Inc. and Discount Rock & Sand, Inc. a wholly owned operating company.
• Recycled concrete may qualify for recycled material credits. (Check with local and state requirements)
• Concrete with recycled concrete aggregate has a smaller carbon footprint.
• Considered Sustainable and can be LEED certified for specific projects.
• Crushing old concrete to produce aggregate takes less energy than mining virgin aggregate.
• Using old concrete helps to conserve virgin aggregate supplies.
• Cost savings compared to virgin aggregate.
Marathon Waste Transfer through our wholly owned operating company, Discount Rock & Sand “DRS”, produce Recycled concrete aggregate (RCA), also referred to as “Fill Material”. Fill Material consists of crushed concrete and other materials suitable for use as fill and compactible fill. This process considerably reduces the amount of material sent to the landfill, thus minimising the environmental impact of the company’s operations.
• All Materials are sold per Load or per Cubic Yard.
• Full Loads are approximately 18 cubic yards, 22 tons.
• Partial Loads (less than 18 cubic yards) are subject to a flat-rate delivery fee based on delivery location.
We are able to schedule the product to be delivered to your job site or you can pickup at our facility.